You are here
National Account Manager - Material Handling
- Leading a global business across Australia
- Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global privately owned business with operations across the globe. They specialise in providing material handling equipment and have a market leading name with a competitive advantage. The entrepreneurial vision of the directors has seen the business grow from infancy to a major player in a short period of time. There manufacturing capability is world class and they are targeting Australia as a key growth region
Reporting into the CEO who is based in Asia you will be primarily responsible for growing the Australian business. The key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for sales and marketing plan across Australia.
- Group marketing strategy and sales implementation in Australia according to company annual sales plan.
- Actively develop new markets.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
- Visit customers regularly and keep close long-term relationship with customers.
- Good cost control ability, to ensure rational allocation sales cost.
- Coordination with overseas departments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years experience selling material handling equipment across Australia and be motivated to lead a business. Key characteristics will include:
- Management, sales or marketing bachelor's degree or above.
- The knowledge of understanding logistics equipment industry of Australia, at least 10 years KAM or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, work under pressure, willing to travel frequently.
- Experience selling into the retail, dairy, beverage, logistics and lean manufacturing industries.
What's on Offer
A lucrative package is on offer for the right candidate Base $130,000 + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus