You are here
National Account Manager - Woolworths
- Global FMCG in the food industry
- National Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client is multinational blue chip FMCG company with a unique portfolio of well respected brands in several food categories. They have a reputation for excellence and are an innovative player in the Australian market. Well positioned to continue market share growth of their prestigious brands in Australia, an exciting opportunity exists for a National Account Manager to join their team managing the Woolworths retail account.
This company also offers a culture which is second to non. Flexible working hours, fitness and well being benefits and state of the art offices in the South East suburbs are one of the many benefits of working for this great organisation.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial management of the Woolworths account. You will build strong professional business relationships with your buyers in order to sell new concepts to drive brand and category growth. You will be directly responsible for analysing sales data and working closely with internal stakeholders to implement strategies that ensure the company continues its growth & penetration of the market. Crucial to your role is maintaining key relationships as you facilitate the delivery of successful outcomes to clients through good stakeholder management. You will construct and implement highly commercial and strategic business plans in order to achieve your key sales targets. The roles require strong analytics, demand planning and forecasting skills but also a very hands on approach to deliver results.
The Successful Applicant
- MUST have experience managing the Woolworths or Coles grocery account
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager within the FMCG industry
- Business degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Highly organised and possess complex problem solving skills
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret sales data
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to negotiate key decisions
- Driven, self-motivated and well presented individual
- Career focused and hard working
What's on Offer
Salary for this role is depending on experience. Salary will start from $140,000 but up to $170,00 can be offered. Other benefits such a fully maintained vehicle OR car allowance as well as flexible working hours, half day Fridays, brand new state of the art offices, fitness and well being in the office (yoga and massage) plus many more.