You are here
National Account Manager
- Innovative Organisation
- Excellent Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading beverage companies, offering global brands to the market. They pride themselves on innovation, new product development and have many products in category leading positions. They are now seeking an experienced sales professional to step into a National Account Manager position to look after their impulse and convenience channel. This is truly an exciting opportunity to drive your career forward with an exciting company.
The primary focus of your role will be to manage and grow the convenience and impulse channels. You will drive this channel achieving growth in revenue and profit objectives by initiating, developing and maintaining genuine business partnerships to meet customer and consumer objectives. You will also be responsible for agreeing annual promotional planing activity and managing all brand / SKU pricing for the accounts in line with the company's pricing guidelines, while continuing to identify new sales opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience at managing accounts at a Key / National Account level
- Understanding of the convenience, impulse, P&C channel
- Degree qualification in; Marketing, Commerce or Business
- Proven success in negotiating commercially sound business agreements
- Demonstrated analytically capacity
- High level of communication, presentation and attention to detail
- Team player with the desire to succeed in a highly competitive market
What's on Offer
On offer will be a competitive package, plus an attractive bonus structure, along with the opportunity to work within a fun and energetic company culture offering career development.