You are here
National Account Manager
Work for a leading Australian owned company
Fantastic career opportunities
About Our Client
Based in the Northern Suburbs this company this is one of Australia's cleaning and household products market leaders. This is a brand that is trusted in homes and offices throughout Australia and offers and fantastic culture for its staff.
- To manage a portfolio of National Accounts, this may include Retail, Industrial, and Hardware accounts , by account.
- Achieve volume and profit targets by managing strong commercial relationships with buyers.
- Maximise profitability through strategic business management and development of innovative promotional programs.
- Develop annual business plans that address key strategic issues covering ranging, pricing, promotions and shelf management.
- Conduct formal business reviews with all accounts on a regular basis in addition to attending all category reviews.
- Contribution to the delivery of the business unit trading profit by maintaining standards of account management for the business.
- To maximize the sales potential of 'National Accounts' by liaising with state sales managers via a monthly report detailing all promotional and program activity requiring action.
- Maintain all promotional activity and spend.
- Ensure the correct discounts and price files for Groups are loaded.
- Contribute accurate sales demand forecast for the business by customer.
- Effective execution and achievement of specific customer plans against objectives in terms of
- Strategic priorities
- Market Share
- Trading Terms Investment.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the FMCG industry and more recently as a National Account Manager. Experience of dealing with Coles and/or Metcash would be an advantage.
You must also be intermediate-advanced in Microsoft Excel and be able to run this like your own business.
What's on Offer
Offering a generous salary of $100,000+ super, $21,000 car allowance and bonus.