You are here
National Business Manager - Beer
- Global Beer Leader
- High Profile Brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global beverage company, offering iconic and global beer brands to the market. They pride themselves on innovation, new product development and have many products in category leading positions. They are now seeking an experienced sales professional to manage the relationship of their key retail partners, offering marketing and category support whilst continually looking for new business opportunities in both the off and on premise channel. This is truly an exciting opportunity to drive your career forward with a global beer leader.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with a large distributor in growing the global brands across Australia. The key accountability's will be achieving and exceeding set budgets, monitoring the retail and on premise channels, implementing promotional activity while identifying key growth drivers. Developing and agreeing joint business plans will be key, in line with the global company's pricing guidelines and commercial objectives, whilst preparing and presenting point of purchase strategies and working with the category team on category reviews when required. You will be the main point of contact's internally and externally for the brands, continually offering exceptional customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Must have experience in the beer industry
- Experienced in dealing with the major retail, independents and on premise channel
- Strategic mindset in delivering business plans increasing sales and profit
- Experienced in marketing and success in growing and increasing beer brands
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial flair to deliver and execute new ideas with the buyers
- High commercial ability to identify growth opportunities in the market
- Passionate with the ability to motivate and lead others
- Work as a team to deliver shared team and company goals
What's on Offer
On offer will be a competitive package, plus an attractive bonus structure, along with the opportunity to work within a fun and energetic company culture offering career development.