You are here
National Continuous Improvement Manager
- National Continuous Improvement Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a industry leading manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier of ingredient solutions to the food industry, across Australia and New Zealand. As an organisation they offer a comprehensive portfolio of high quality ingredients under a range of trusted brands. With the backing of a global brand, our client has a international presence with 55 plants in 34 countries and sales in over 90.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will involve: ·
- Process Support and Improvement - Provide technical support to maintenance and operations groups including process studies, troubleshooting, process optimisation, and data analysis to identify improvement opportunities, eliminate waste and drive cost reduction
- Initiate and deliver capital projects in support of CI delivery with a focus on process improvement
- Support new capital projects through process engineering analysis.
- Establish systems and processes to ensure CI projects are identified, effectively managed, tracked and reported with appropriate visibility
- Ensure the Plant achieves targets on safety, production, environment, quality, maintenance and projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a relevant degree in Engineering, or equivalent qualification, in addition to the following;
- Minimum 5 years experience in process engineering relating to continuous improvement
- Experience of continuous improvement methodologies, minimum Green Belt, with 2 years experience of successful project implementation
- Excellent Project Management skills, good communication skills, analytical, methodical, results oriented and safety conscious
- Experience managing improvements, teams and production in a manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
This opportunity comes with a very attractive remuneration package, career growth potential and invaluable experience in an organisation with a global presence.