You are here
National Director, Fundraising & Communications
- National Not-for-Profit, Specialist Disability Service Provider
- Executive Leadership Role based in Sydney
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest specialist disability service provider, delivering services to over 10,000 people nationally. Providing a range of centre & community based services, focussing on education services, early intervention, skills development, community engagement and self-directed options for people with disabilities.
Reporting directly to the CEO and based in Sydney, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and implementing the fundraising strategy and all internal / external communications.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Deliver both the Fundraising & Communications objectives in-line with the 3 year strategic plan
- Provide donor and supporter stewardship and internal / external stakeholder engagement
- Train, motivate and drive a team to achieve the organisation's strategic plans
You will also improve the reputation and profile of the organisation by ensuring that there is relevant, up to date and cost effective external communications with particular reference to their website and social media platforms.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you will have held a similar senior leadership role in a Not-for-Profit or Community Services sector. You will have had responsibility for driving & delivering both fundraising & communication plans. You will also have genuine empathy and understanding for people with disabilities.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package + Great Company Culture + Fantastic Location + Leadership Opportunity + Ability To Make A Difference