You are here
National Marketing Coordinator
- Australian Brand
- Unique Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is an Australian company with offices all over the country. They are on the lookout for a gun national marketing coordinator, preferable with retail marketing experience.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by using market research and insight from the sales team; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments and coordinating mailing lists.
- Experience in documenting internal and external communications sharing marketing and business information is greatly desirable
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Overall responsibility for managing brand presence growth and retailer experience.
- Create seasonal campaigns and ideas to do online and offline marketing towards customers, including social, email and in person.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data.
The Successful Applicant
Proven ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing * Retail experience greatly desirable * An understanding of current marketing principles, strategies and tools * An understanding of social media tools and communication strategies * Ability to work autonomously under limited supervision and as part of a team * Interpersonal skills that foster the cooperation of others * Ability to network beyond the boundaries of the organisation * Drive, enthusiasm, innovation, persistence and creativity * Strong computer skills in a range of programs including excel, word, In Design and other publishing programs * Working knowledge of databases * Ability to problem-solve * Excellent presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Fantastic location (CBD)
- Great company benefits
- Great team