You are here
National Retail Leasing Executive
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- Work for a national landlord in thier retail leasing team
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in retail leasing
About Our Client
Being a listed company, my client wants to bring on a candidate that will be able to identify, source, manage and negotiate with major national and international retailers.
- Provide overall strategic retail leasing to the shopping property portfolio.
- Liaise with professionals including retailers, tenants, property agents, banks and lawyers.
- Business development with retailers, co-ordinate with them on negotiations of transactions.
- Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
- Ability to solve problem independently, organize and programme, works and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and change in terms of management to adjust to market changes.
- Working closely with department head to assist in setting in budgets and future plans for the department, it includes resources planning, action plans year on year.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your senior directors or the Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in real estate or business related discipline.
- At least 8 years plus of relevant experience in the retail industry.
- A good sense of retail market trend and good understanding of commercial market dynamics.
- Goal orientated and outgoing personality.
- Strong logical thinking with strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- National portfolio