You are here
This position is now filled
National Retail Manager - Australia & New Zealand
- Senior Leadership Role
- Arndell Park Location
About Our Client
Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton Australia is a leading luxury branded tableware, giftware and crystal Company. They have a worldwide leading portfolio of lifestyle luxury brands for the table top, giftware and home decor industries achieved through innovative product, exquisite designs and operational excellence.
WWRD Australia Pty Ltd is owned by Fiskars Corporation a leading consumer goods company with globally recognised brands including Fiskars, littala and Gerber, Wedgwood, Waterford, Royal Doulton and Royal Albert.
Reporting to the General Manager Sales and Marketing, the National Retail Manager is responsible for driving sales and business results across Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for setting, developing and communicating all aspects of retail including retail systems, retail operations, in-store standards, operating procedures, space planning, training and development.
- Formulate the Retail Strategy
- Leadership and management of the Retail and Outlet teams (9 direct reports), including instilling a retail culture, focused on sales and consumer service
- Cost effective management of Retail and Outlet operations in order to meet sales, growth and profit expectations including budget planning, expense control
- Manage the relationships with our department store concessions and outlet partners David Jones, Myer Homewares Group, Smith & Caughey and Ballantynes
- Set and drive, with the State Managers, the highest operational standards in store in line with brand strategies and customer experience
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have managed a significant portfolio of retail locations, preferably working with premium products in both stand alone and concession environments. Critical to the role will be the ability to lead and inspire your teams to create a world class customer experience. As a senior leader within the group, you will need the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and manage your work load effectively. Strategic thinking is a key component of the role and you should have the ability to step back and take a long term approach to your management of the division.
You must be willing and able to travel nationally and internationally as required and be flexible to meet the job requirements.
This role is based out of Arndell Park.
What's on Offer
- Take on a Senior Leadership role within a market leading organisation
- Above market rate remuneration plus car allowance
- Opportunities to progress within a global group