You are here
National Sales Manager
- One of Australia's largest community based seniors' lifestyle and care providers
- Over 45 years' experience and locations throughout NSW, the ACT and SE QLD
About Our Client
With over 45 years' experience and locations throughout NSW, the ACT and South East Queensland, IRT employ more than 2200 people and play a significant role in promoting seniors as dynamic, influential and valuable members of society.
We are currently seeking to appoint a high calibre, National Sales Manager to join our leadership team. This position will be based at Head Office in Wollongong and will report directly to Head of Strategy and Accommodation.
The key objective of this role is to drive the sales culture of IRT Lifestyle Communities and Care Centre Divisions ensuring that short and long term business goals and objectives are achieved.
To achieve this you will:
- Set clear strategic sales objectives to ensure sales and occupancy targets are met.
- Implement proven sales approaches resulting in business growth profitability.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a customer centric and outcomes driven sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a high performing professional in the sales industry with an innovative and strategic focus.
- A residential sales background would be an advantage but not essential.
- You will have tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline and will have come from a similar position at a National level.
- You will have a strong track record of achieving sales goals in a competitive and fast changing market.
- Strong networking skills, the ability to build strong internal/external stakeholder relationships and the ability to motivate and lead a high performing sales team will be pivotal to your success in this role.
What's on Offer
On top of a competitive remuneration structure with salary packaging options you will be part of an innovative and forward thinking national company that promotes training and career development and changes the lives of older Australians.