You are here
National Sales & Marketing Director- Medical Devices
Exciting and Challenging leadership position
Be part of a successful company with first in class products
About Our Client
Conmed is a global medical technology company that specialises in the development and sale of products and services that allow their physician customers to deliver high quality care and as a result, enhanced clinical outcomes for their patients.
Conmed's products are recognised as technological leaders by the specialties they serve and cover a large focus across the broader General Surgery, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine arenas. These specific areas include: Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, Integrated Systems, Arthroscopy, Electrosurgery etc.
Conmed's passion and responsibility is for the success of their customers and the patients for whom they care. They empower their customers to succeed by their commitment to integrity, quality, responsiveness and a relentless focus to deliver accessible solutions.
The Sales & Marketing Director role will report into the Managing Director of ANZ and is a critical lead position within the region. The role has come about due to an overseas promotion and will be responsible for all Sales and Marketing personnel across the whole product portfolio. The role has direct reports in the shape of: Business Managers, Product Managers as well as one State of Territory Managers across General Surgery Orthopaedics, Advanced Visualisation and Sports Medicine.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- To implement and manage the national sales strategy to achieve business requirements and revenue targets.
- Attracting, developing and mentoring talented employees and constantly monitoring their performance
- Undertaking a high level of Key Account Management and presentations with key clients
- Driving Marketing activities and maintaining competitor and market knowledge
- Working closely with Conmed's global team on key projects as required
- Develop and work closely with key distributors, understand their needs and maintain a successful combined strategy
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Sales and Marketing leader with a proven track record of results and success. You will have the ability to unite the broader Sales and Marketing teams and to successfully develop and mentor employees across both divisions. The successful person will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree Level) in Business, Marketing or related field
- Strong customer service and a focus on value creation
- Minimum of 10 years + of Sales & Marketing leadership specifically within Medical Devices
- High levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to network with key decision makers and varied personalities at all levels
-A strong/ established network ideally from the Sports Medicine or General Surgery space
- A positive/ can do attitude and be able/ willing to 'roll up your sleeves'
- Rock solid Commercial/ Business acumen and the ability to identify client needs
- Ability to make timely, practical, and cost effective decisions and assist others in doing so
- A strong external focus and the capacity to challenge and do things differently
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a more nimble and flexible medical device company that has the ability to make decisions a lot quicker then many other organisations in the market. You will also be part of a positive culture and part of a highly successful team of individuals that are in a strong growth phase globally.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive Salary package including: Base, Super, Car Allowance, generous Commission/ Bonus