You are here
National Sales & Marketing Director - Property
- Business critical role
- Expaninding international business
About Our Client
Listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange and one of the largest property development companies across Asia and Globally. They cover the complete suite of segments from residential, commercial, hotel & industrial they are a respected brand. The Australian operations have over 1000 residential apartments currently for sales but is only the beginning for the market strategy. Exciting time to be joining the Australian business.
Reporting into the Head of the Overseas department who is based in China you will be responsible for the complete sales & marketing function across Australia. Key responsibilities will include:
- Formulate national marketing policies and strategies based on market intelligence and research projections.
- Implementing and monitoring the progress of marketing plans and advertising campaigns. Monitoring sales and expense performance, and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Monitoring and ensuring the sales cost for each project under the budget.
- Preparing and updating national marketing budgets and the budget for each project, regularly reporting on performance against target and providing variance analyses and revised projections.
- Determining pricing and volume discount policies. Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence covering competitor's products and sales strategies.
- Developing the engagement with new qualified agents, sales channels and suppliers for all Australian projects
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years successful experience as a National or Regional Sales & Marketing Director in a Tier one Property Developer or Sales Agencies in Melbourne.
What's on Offer
The right candidate will be remunerated accordingly this is a rare opportunity in the Melbourne market to be able to lead a prestigious international business across Australia. Base $180,000 + Bonus