You are here
This position is now filled
Native Mandarin Speaking Service Desk Analyst
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Respectable company with Leave entitlements
About Our Client
My client is a leading business in their field with a strong international presence. They are currently looking for a Mandarin, English and Cantonese fluent speaking Service Desk Analyst with exceptional customer service skills to join their innovative IT team in Mulgrave.
As a Level 1 Service Desk Engineer you will be providing a high level of customer service through help desk troubleshooting, in a leading Australian business with an established and supportive team. This would suit someone that has a great customer service background, an IT degree and 1-2 years experience in a Service Desk / Help Desk role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be familiar with ticketing software and systems
- Be familiar with and able to differentiate incidents and requests
- Strong multi-lingual (Mandarin, English & Cantonese) communication skills
- Familiarity with using ACD system such as Cisco Finesse & IP Communicator
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving hardware configurations for PC Desktop, laptops, routers, mobile phones and iPad/tablets
- Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to Microsoft Office Suites (2007, 2010 & 2013), Skype for business, Adobe, Java, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Cisco VPN, Veeva/SalesForce, Concur, in house applications, Windows 7, Dial up/Remote connectivity (Dial up, VPN) and 3rd party applications.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a career professional looking to jump start their career in the Information Technology sector. There is an opportunity to develop their IT skills in a leading business located in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, and work in an established team environment with a great social culture.