You are here
.NET Developer - C#/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI/SQL
- Excellent ASP.NET MVC/C# experience
- Working with latest Technologies
About Our Client
Technically, you should be very strong and are able to articulate yourself to both technical and non-technical people. You should know .net best practice and be able to engage in architectural discussions. You should be passionate about elegant code, design patterns, software arch, great dev practices and abreast of new tech, frameworks and other languages.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
Specifically you will have:
- Extensive experience in test-driven practices, unit testing and mocking frameworks - and applying those principles to large complex codebases.
- Good analytical skills for solution design, software build and problem resolution
- Experience in restful APIs, microservice or service oriented architectures highly regarded.
- Experience in content management systems and content delivery applications also highly regarded.
The Successful Applicant
A fun, team environment focused on quality and delivery using the AGILE methodology.
A complex domain that services multiple brands and a vast array of features modelled and serviced in one gigantic platform.
Its C# asp.net MVC with some parts in angular. SQL Server is our backend sitting behind Entity framework. We apply continuous integration and delivery and our infrastructure is managed with code. We shift data from each of an ever growing number of brands to one consolidated data warehouse, which drives our business intelligence and reporting.
Expect a fast paced and truly agile environment where we go to Prod with the entire platform every 2 weeks - without fear - without fail.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity offering a great benefits package to work with a leading company in Sydney. Salary neg depending on experience