You are here
.Net SQL Developer Support Analyst
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Leading Financial Service Organisation
About Our Client
Our client first entered the market, 15 years ago and over time have gone from strength to strength. Specialising in fund management their client portfolio is extremely impressive, covering a variety of industries from government agencies to Superannuation funds. Cultural fit is of great importance to this business as they pride themselves on their values, some of these include passion of work and complete integrity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Management of Charles River Investment system, through providing technical support.
- Support all in house functions, including C# and SQL.
- Provide all levels of support to FIX through testing
- Maintain current CRM system Microsoft Dynamics
- Support all reporting systems, using SQL .Net and Java Script
- Maintenance of Factset system
- Database Administration tasks inclusive of SQL.
- Assistance in Database recovery
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Effective manager of key stakeholder relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL, and C#
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Junior to mid level in previous role ideally with 3 years experience.
- Ideally with previous exposure to Charles River system or another 3rd party software
- Drive, Passion, Integrity and Honesty
- Effective problem solver
- Integrity and honesty when in the workplace
- Source code management system experience
What's on Offer
Fantastic Career Growth Opportunities
Great CBD Location