You are here
Network Engineer - 12 month contract
- Great opportunity at a global organisation
- MUST have at least 5 years experience
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised organisation in the Technology space. They are located in North Sydney. This is a highly reputable firm and a fantastic name to be associated with
The Network Engineer role is a key role within this organisation and you will get great hands on exposure to a global powerhouse and get involved in a variety of exciting projects. The role requires an experienced Engineer with strong experience with Cisco technologies as well as Automation skills.
This will be an initial 12 month contract but will most likely be extended.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience with network and system automation, in particular with Cisco NSO (Tail-F NCS) and/or Cisco WAE but knowledge of other automation systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Solarwindows would be valuable as well;
- Basic programming / automation skills in languages such as Python or Java are a definite plus;
- At least 5 years' experience in deploying, operating and/or testing large networks, particularly in a Service Provider environment;
- Familiarity with routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, BGP as well as MPLS based networks on Cisco platforms is required, experience with carrier grade equipment from other vendors is highly desirable;
- A solid understanding of Linux administration and operation.
What's on Offer
On offer is an initial 12 month contract at this highly reputable global organisation in their North Sydney location