You are here
Network Engineer - 2 month contract
- 2 Month contract
- Broad Networking role
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable global education provider located in the CBD
This position will report into the Technical Support Manager. You will be able to hit the ground running in the role and be immediately available. This is a 2 month contract role with a high possibility of extension.
You will be based in the CBD and be involved in both BAU and project work at this highly reputable organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have most of the following skillset:
- CCNP/A or comparable work experience (at least 2-3 years dedicated network experience)
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls, ACLs, NAT, SourceFire, etc.
- Experience with Cisco WLC (Wireless LAN controllers), dot1X, TACACS+, ICE, PRIME, Nagios
- Experience preferred working with Cisco Call Manager. Experienced at least at level 1 or 2 support. Predominantly Moves/Adds/Changes.
- Experience with BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, L2L, GRE, DMVPN
What's on Offer
On offer is a 2 month initial contract at a highly reputable Education provider in the CBD.