You are here
- Great salary package for a 6 month contract with view to go perm
- Work within a well known Australian reputable brand
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer to join a well known respected Australian Brand. Our client is established for their successful business success and people orientated service and they need a similar minded candidate to join their growing IT team.
The chosen candidate will need to drive a culture of customer service and enhance the security and networking systems that support the business. Working within a successful team of highly motivated IT professionals, this person will need to be familiar of IT security and network systems but also help carry out improvements with the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in designing and building security and network solutions.
- General networking skills but focused on switching and Wi-Fi
- Experience working in large or complex environment
- Experience in migrating MPLS network
- Designing, set up and configuration of networks
- Previously managed web and email gateways
- Ideally a security background in firewall, IPS would be ideal
- RSTP, OSPF and BGP dynamic experience
- Must have a CCNA certification
- Experience in SCCM preferred
- Great communication and customer focus
What's on Offer
The role is an initial 6 month contract with view of extension and bonus components. Based in South Melbourne.
Please apply via link. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high number of applications.