You are here
Network Security Engineer
Excellent Progression & Development Opportunities
Reputable WA Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading WA organisation, who have a long standing history of excellent service delivery to the WA market across a range of business streams. Constantly looking to develop and improve their offering, they strive to continually develop there internal processes, systems and service.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will contribute to the maintenance and management of the network security environment within the organisation. You will be required to scope, plan and deliver enterprise security engineering and assessments, including implementing technologies primarily focused on the Cisco security stack. You must have strong ambition and the desire to grow your career into the policy and governance space also.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will ideally posses the following skills:
- Comprehensive understanding of LAN/WAN network protocols;
- Advanced switching and routing experience within an enterprise environment;
- Advanced network security skills across Cisco Security stack;
- Commercial experience supporting network communication equipment including Cisco Call Manager/Unified Communications;
- Strong team player with exceptional communication skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent Career Prospects;
Fun and flexible work environment.