You are here
- Great opportunity at a global organisation
- MUST have at least 5 years experience
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised organisation in the Technology space. They are located in North Sydney.
The Network/Infrastructure Engineer role is a key role within this organisation and you will get great hands on exposure predominantly focussed on Networking, Infrastructure and Data Centre work. The role requires an experienced Engineer with strong experience with Cisco technologies as Infrastructure.
This will be an initial 12 month contract.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Knowledge of traditional Cisco routing and switching. Mainly BGP, OSPF, PIM-ASM, QOS
- Strong multicast knowledge
- Strong knowledge in VXLAN EVPN
- OTV/ VXLAN EVPN DCI
- VMware: DVS, Vmotion, Vcenter
- Cisco Management Tools: DCNMv10 and Nexus Data Broker
- Platform Knowledge: Nexus 9000 and Nexus 7000
What's on Offer
On offer is an initial 12 month contract at this highly reputable global organisation in their North Sydney location