You are here
Northern Region Account Director
- Highly Autonomous role
- Competitive salary package, with exciting career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My Client is a global leader, offering integrated energy management solutions to the utility sector. With almost 6,000 employees, operating within 25+ countries worldwide, my client offers an exciting career path with the opportunity to progress within the business. Smart Metering, Distribution Network Sensing and Energy Storage is just a handful of exciting products they offer from their portfolio.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to maintain and grow Key Accounts across NSW and QLD. Other key responsibilities include:
- Liaise and cooperate with other departments within the business for maximum effectiveness of the business.
- Managing processes from start to finish, potentially over a lengthy sales cycle, prioritising along the way.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Facilitate the accurate and timely preparation of tenders, quotations and order processing.
- Provide motivation, direction and counselling to the staff of the Sales and Customer Service Department.
- Advise and assist customers where applicable and monitor their training needs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have;
- Excellent Time Management Skills and the Ability to manage multiple processes at one time.
- The ability to build long lasting relationships internally and externally.
- A Technical Mindset and the ability to learn new products quickly.
- Account Manager Experience - at least 3 years.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process.
- Ability to influence those responsible for activities which affect the outcomes of our processes.
- Logistics management experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary with an excellent commission structure
- Career opportunities with an internationally renowned organisation
- Progressive training within a supportive team