You are here
Online and Mobile Technology Leader
- Newly created role. Reporting to the CIO. Attracting remuneration.
- ASX listed organisation. Eastern suburbs.
About Our Client
Reece has over 450 stores across Australia with over 4,000 staff and thousands of products. Based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs approximately 25 minutes from the CBD, they are a large multinational ASX listed organisation. They are currently seeking a motivated team player to join their large Technology practice in the newly created senior management role of Online & Mobile Technology Leader
Reporting to the CIO the Online and Mobile Technology Leader will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and leading the initiation, planning, development and delivery of project initiatives that provide business outcome through IT development and change.
- Implementing all relevant company policies, procedures and directions.
- Managing Project Manages assigned to specific initiatives.
- Ensuring that the objectives and operations of the member of the Online & Mobile team are aligned with the over Technology function.
- Providing regular overview and analysis of Online and Mobile best practice from the market.
- Contribute to strategic development
- Champion continuous improvement of application maintenance and support function
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- In depth understanding and experience in Online & Mobile systems
- Ability to plan and think strategically about the business over the long term by utlising your understanding of the overall business strategy.
- A track record leading an Online/Mobile or Digital business function.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
- Senior internal and external stakeholder engagement and presentation skills.
- Online/Mobile experience ideally from Trade/Manufacturing, Retail or Financial Services sector. Can bring a level of best practice from the market into Reece. Can clearly talk through examples of not only working with external customers but internal customers as well.
- Track record working with an IT Function of 50 -150 people.
- Track record working with an in-house IT function - BA's, Developers, Product owners etc Within an Agile environment would be ideal.
What's on Offer
Iconic Australian brand. ASX listed organisation. Newly created role. Competitive salary. Eastern suburbs. New strategic plan. Reporting to the CIO.