You are here
Online Merchandise Planner
- A FTC project role for a premium fashion brand based in the CBD
- Looking for an existing Online Merchandise Planner
About Our Client
A well-established, leading, premium multi-product retailer based in the centre of Sydney's CBD. The business prides itself on its fantastic customer service, and offers an enjoyable shopping experience.
The Buying & Merchandising teams are responsible for ensuring they offer customers exceptional products that support the story of fashion, luxury and accessibility.
Seeking an established Online Merchandise Planner to start immediately for a FTC role based in the Sydney CBD. Fashion and/or Retail experience is desirable, however not essential.
This role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Create, implement and monitor trading performance to achieve budgets for sales, profit and inventory
- Predict key trends through data analysis and take from recommendation to implementation including general trading and advertising/marketing ROI
- Trade the business through promotions, replenishment, conversion, ATV, inventory profile and pricing
- Be technically strong and confident with Excel, Merchandise Planning Systems with strong knowledge and understanding of back-end webstore systems
- Manage key business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve organisational goals
- Manage and facilitate inventory management, setting and achieving budgets for stock turn, GMROI, weeks cover, levels of aged inventory
- Critically review previous season financial results
- Work closely and collaboratively across the business, especially with Merchandise, Marketing and IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role of Online Merchandise Planner, the ideal candidate will have a combination of e-commerce trading, and stock planning experience, working for a commercial, retail business. Working in a high-profile role, reporting into the General Manager, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate through experience and skill, the following attributes:
- Commercial awareness
- Have significant demonstrated experience working within the Merchandise Planning and E-commerce Trading space
- Technical understanding of operating a web-platform
- Are degree qualified within Finance, Business or Retail Management, or relevant discipline
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to work alongside, and influence a range of key senior stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
What's on Offer
For the role of Online Merchandise Planner, you will receive a competitive base salary and superannuation, as well as some permanent staff benefits including annual leave, paid sick leave, and staff discount.
Being based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, you'll have the opportunity to work with a well-established, and well-loved retail business across Fashion, Beauty, and Home, that offers ongoing training and development for its employees.