You are here
Operational Security Analyst
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract - Feb start date
About Our Client
My client is looking for the following from the successful candidate:
- Ensure that the stakeholders have the appropriate level of satisfaction with IT Risk and Security staff and services
- Preparation of information security/risk policies, assessments and reports to ensure and track compliance with SMP
- Implementation of security controls, end-to-end
- Vulnerability management using Qualys Guard
- Management, triage and resolution of security related incidents
- Day-to-day management of security service providers
- Take ownership and ensure that the SIEM platform adds value to the business
IT Risk Management
- Risk identification, assessment and, classification
- Ensure that the IT Risk Register is kept up to date
- Manage and report on the efficacy of security services provided by 3rd parties
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders (either internal or external) to ensure support for security programmes and to obtain input to improve the programme's operations and outcomes. This would include inter-agency liaison across the relevant NSW government agencies.
Primary purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure operational enterprise security standards and policies are applied across the enterprise.
- Assist with current programs of work, with a focus on operational security.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5+ years experience in managing security operations for enterprise environments
- Security related certifications
- Experience in firewalls, content filters, Single Sign On (SSO), vulnerability management, SIEM, DLP, Pen Testing, ISO 27001, PCI DSS and Network Access Controls (NAC) implementations
- Ability to work strategically and tactically when appropriate
- Experience in the implementation, configuration and management of Identify Management Solutions.
What's on Offer
A very exciting opportunity for an experience security analyst.