You are here
Operations Consultant - CBD - Corporate Environment
Are you an ambitious, organised operations specialist?
Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on innovation?
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up company pioneering new approaches in its niche field, disrupting the market and opening doors to a range of ground-breaking products and services within the area.
- Review, recommend and implement improvements to current operations procedures and implement processes that bring greater efficiencies on an ongoing basis;
- Develop systems, processes and procedures to optimize use of resources and eliminate delays and bottlenecks, including effective stock movement, logistics and vendor management;
- Be responsible for the administration and use of the in-house centralized stock management system;
- Manage product movement,and security measures;
- Monitor and trace all stock movements (order, transit to final delivery)
- Build and maintain supplier partnerships; works with suppliers to assure items are delivered to time and quality specifications
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application you should be
- Previous experience in a business operations management or coordination position
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects across a range of programs with a focus on streamlining efficiencies is essential
- Skilled in defining and implementing business processes to bring efficiencies and optimization to procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in managing day to day logistics, operational and financial activities
- Prior experience managing and working with third party vendors and international stakeholder
- Ability to translate and implement the Strategic plan into annual Operational Plans
- Experience in developing and monitoring budgets and managing invoicing and payments
- High level of comfort using software systems to perform business operations
What's on Offer
- Rare role within a growing start up
- Exciting, niche industry
- CBD based role