You are here
- Fortune 100 company
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client, is a fortune 100 company with over $38 billion in revenue and a global leader in consumer goods, engineering services and aerospace systems. They place a key focus on innovation in order to address some of the world's most critical challenges including energy and security and are looking for an experienced Operations Leader to oversee daily operation of its technical systems nationwide and to manage and provide leadership at all levels of the business from subcontractors to Operational Managers.
Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for effectively leading the service teams across Australia and ensuring they meet their contractual KPI'S. This will include developing processes to improve efficiency across both internal and external business units, building and maintaining client relationships, minimisation of risk in regards to performance contracts and delivering innovative service support solutions to clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Professional Qualifications in Engineering/ Construction/ Project Management
- Proven track record and a passion for surpassing customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels of the business
- Trained to EHS01 and EHS02 and other health and safety training as required
- First aid qualifications
- Strong technical skills and proven experience in overcoming complex technical issues on both security and BMS systems
- Strong contract, facilities and financial management experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity to grow and develop your career in a global leading company. Work alongside some of the most innovative and experienced professionals in the world. Excellent remuneration package with clear career progression in a company that recognises and rewards personal contribution. There will also be scope for both national and international travel.