You are here
Operations Manager - Commercial Building & Maintenance Business
- Operations Manager - Commercial Building & Maintenance Business
- Competitive Package on Offer
About Our Client
My client is passionate about delivering a best in class level of service to their clients, which is why they have seen their business grow significantly across the last few years. They are also expecting to double the size of the business in the next 5 years, relying on both new clients acquisition as well as also retaining their best clients. This fast growing sub-$10M commercial interiors & building services business who is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their growing team. Due to its continued growth via new project wins, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with to join their organisation located in Western Sydney. As an organisation, they truly appreciate the need to deliver high levels of service and genuinely reward their staff.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the organisation as the Operations Manager you will be actively involved in the scoping, coordination, planning, delivery and administration of a range of commercial interiors projects across a range of clients within the Sydney metropolitan area. You will also utilise established project management tools to deliver project quality and consistency that is best in class. As a senior member in the project team, you will also be actively involved in the and development of the operations team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in a similar position within a SME Commercial building & maintenance organisation with a track record of success in delivering a high grade of projects. The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Strong experience programming and scheduling of projects to ensure successful project management of commercial interiors projects across the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Previous experience motivating and managing a small team to ensure that all project deliverable are achieved with very positive feedback from clients.
- Leading and managing the on site team to ensure all required contracts administration, design, WHS, financial, and quality processes are adhered to.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Trades background
What's on Offer
- Fast growing SME Commercial Interiors with a strong record of success in the market
- Immediate start available
- Competitive package and also profit share on offer.
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation into a senior leadership position
- Convenient Western Sydney location