You are here
Operations Manager - Corporate Environment - CBD
Do you have experience in devising and implementing processes and procedures?
Opportunity to shape the strategy of a young company
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting, relatively young company based in Brisbane CBD. Still very much in its early growth stage, the organisation is seeking an individual experienced in setting up operational processes and procedures to join them on a permanent basis.
As Operations Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Setting up processes and procedures for the establishment of vendor contracts
- Establishment of vendor panels for a variety of services
- Setting up processes and procedures of the establishment of client contracts
- Establishment and management of financial processes in relation to invoicing and banking
- Managing relationships with institutional clients
- Managing one direct report
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application for this role you should have prior experience in an operations role, ideally within procurement, supply chain or finance. You must be corporately presented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to devise and implement processes and procedures. You will need to be innovative in your thinking and have the ability to think on your feet.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Rewarding role
- CBD offices
- Opportunity to shape the strategy of a young organisation