You are here
- Newly created role
- Offering career progression
About Our Client
Reporting to the Group General Manager, the Operations Manager will lead a cross-functional team with responsibility for autonomously driving forward operational performance through effective management of the workforce while also initiating and leading a continuous improvement strategy and developing a 'world class' manufacturing culture on site.
We are currently resourcing an exciting Operations Manager for a global manufacturing business in the South East of Melbourne.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Manager will have a proven track record leading a large cross-functional operation within a fast moving manufacturing and production environment. In addition, you will have:
- Degree qualification or equivalent in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment
- A track record implementing performance management and developing KPI's.
- Extensive knowledge implementing Lean and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles.
- Ability to lead, be customer-focused, have good interpersonal skills and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage a site autonomously with accountability for all operational budgets.
What's on Offer
On offer is the chance to join a leading global manufacturer where you can lead a team of experienced senior managers and have a long term career.