You are here
- Work across a highly specialised product group
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing global business
About Our Client
Brio is recognised around the world as a market leader within their field. As part of the Allegion group, they are known for innovation and as an industry leader. Brio is renowned for developing and providing cutting edge technologies to its customers in Australia and all over the world. Looking to expand their global presence, and strengthen their current one, Brio Australia and Allegion are continuing to enjoy success through their ability to develop market leading products.
In this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the manufacturing operation, expense budgets and production schedules. This role will oversee the entire assembly operation whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service, working dotted-line with counterparts in the U.K and U.S.A, and in a cross-functional manner with NPD, marketing, sales, R&D and design teams to ensure clear communication with client groups. From a manufacturing perspective this role will lead the production team according to good manufacturing practices in accordance with national and international standards.
The Successful Applicant
Our client, Brio Australia, are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrating exceptional results in business performance, employee engagement, continuous improvement and customer service. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing manufacturing operations under a large corporation, with a particular focus on health & safety, lean processes, quality compliance and supply chain.
- Work with the General Manager to develop operating budgets and monitor execution of financial goals by fulfilling customer orders by DIFOT.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all accountable departments (with respect to workplace procedures, facility and equipment).
- A strong knowledge of GMP Practices including working closely with the quality team and with a lean approach to ensure a streamlined approach.
- Manage stores and distribution requirements including accuracy of inventory transactions with a safe and timely dispatch & delivery.
What's on Offer
This opportunity means joining a global market leader in a niche manufacturing sector. The position will offer a dynamic candidate the genuine opportunity to have an immediate effect on the organisation's success and comes with an attractive package including; a competitive base salary, performance incentives and autonomy to perform. The company also offers transparent career growth opportunities.