You are here
- Maintenance and reliability focus
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Manufacturing company with Operations across a varied product portfolio across Australia. In line with their continued programme of diversification and innovation they require an Operations Manager to set strategic direction, identify cost down opportunities and build a cohesive team.
Reporting into the Site Manager, you will compliment the Maintenance and Engineering Team in this stand alone role. As an Operations Manager you will be accountable for managing day to day engineering operations within what is considered to be a complex manufacturing facility. With autonomy to drive the business improvement activities you will be actively involved in both the strategic planning of engineering and maintenance works in addition to implementing a sustainable reliability program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Have an Engineering Degree (Mechanical /Electrical) together with a proven track record managing Maintenance/ Reliability programmes across sites within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement is important together with strong team management and leadership skills.
- Experience managing plant upgrades and process design optimisation.
- Excellent at communicating with trades at all levels within a business.
What's on Offer
- Attractive leadership role within an international organisation
- This is an exciting and diverse role where you will be accountable for managing day to day operations within a substantial production facility
- A role where you will hold responsibility and scope to use your initiative