You are here
- Great Salary
- Western Suburbs
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in the Logistics industry. With an enormous footprint, ambition for continuous improvement, and a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions to customers across the globe, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The primary responsibility of the Fleet Controller, is to coordinate and manage the transport of bulk goods to customer depots, and outlets, whilst embracing our clients core values. The safe, timely and cost effective dispatch of product is integral to the success of the role, along with daily engagement with our clients customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to display and concisely communicate a track record of operational excellence in Logistics, ideally with experience in bulk load scheduling, fleet coordination and previous experience handling dangerous goods will be be favourable. The following skills will be essential to the success of the role;
- Strong problem solving skills
- Management of drivers
- Microsoft office suite experience, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Clear understanding of business drivers
- Thorough knowledge of the transport industry
- Detailed understanding of customer values and Ability to apply logic and experience to make sound judgements
- Ability to adapt, change, and manage
- Ability to establish, maintain effective support and rapport with personnel at all skill levels
What's on Offer
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to establish a career in an organisation that has the foundations in place for career growth. The role also offers a great salary and an outstanding team culture.