You are here
Operator Maintainer (E/I/C) and Maintenance Shift Leader roles.
Exciting new Power Station project in South Hedland.
Global Power Generation Business
About Our Client
Due to the construction of the brand new 150MW South Hedland Power Station which is a gas and diesel dual fuel station they are rapidly expanding. To support this growth, these exciting career opportunities have been created.
As member of the team based residentially in South Hedland you will be responsible for all operations and maintenance of the power plant. We are seeking applicants from people who can demonstrate experience in the maintenance of aero-derivate gas turbine power plant, planning outages, engine exchange and other mechanical maintenance works.
Operator Maintainer (E/I/C) x 3
- Fault finding, troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance
- Fixing control issues on site with PLC's
- Strong in process controls-configure system- worked on Citec/PLC and other control system, diagnose/fault find/trouble shoot and fix the control issues.
- Diagnosing on instrumentation and controls systems equipment.
- WA Electrical licence and an expert on HV switching operations, writing isolation and switching programs
Contact Thomas Jackson on (08) 9215 9523 for a confidential discussion on this role.
Maintenance Shift Leader x 1
- Determine the outage inspection requirements in according with the equipment and regulatory needs.
- Managing external contractors, finding out solutions, repair methods for plant problems.
- Be a leader in the use of SAP for maintenance management, procurement and stores.
Contact Sidharth Ravi on (08) 9215 9523 for a confidential discussion on this role.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be from a trade's background with a track record of having hands on the tools experience within a power station environment. We are looking for people with an excellent understanding of power station maintenance and operations as well as the following:
- Ability to demonstrate experience maintaining data network and control systems
- The ability to build demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- A team orientated approach
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and relocation assistance. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.