You are here
Operator Maintainer (Electrical/Instumentation/Controls)
Excellent permenant opportuintiy for an international power generation business
Chance to work on an exciting gas turbine power station
About Our Client
- Our client is an international power generation business now operating in the Pilbara region
- They are now operating Gas/Steam + Gas/Diesel power stations.
The main responsibilities of the position will be to operate and maintain the boiler plant and steam/gas turbines.
This will also include;
- Diagnosing, fault finding, repair work of all issues on site.
- Troubleshooting and fixing control issues
- Providing preventative maintenance plans.
- Working a day shift roster that will rotates slowly through a maintenance phase.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the right candidate must be;
- From strong electrical/instrumentation background and some experience with control systems would be beneficial.
- Have previous power generation experience
- Boiler or turbine tickets would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
The client is offering a competitive package which includes.
- Base salary - $105,000 - $110,00 depending on your experience.
- $15,000 relocation allowance
- Medical insurances