You are here
Oracle Database & Middleware Administrator
- Exposure to up to date technology
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large well known organisation that promotes an excellent culture & a collaborative working environment.
Reporting directly to the Oracle Team Lead, the successful incumbent will be required to assist in the administration and maintenance of a large Oracle database environment as well as the related technologies across the technology stack. This is a long term contract to start in the coming weeks and run into 2017.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will have:
- 10+ years in an Oracle environment with proven knowledge in Oracle Performance Management;
- Strong Applications DBA experience across: EBS, Webcentre, OAM/OID;
- Strong Middleware experience across: Weblogic, Oracle HTTP server, Webcache, Reverse Proxies, Oracle Traffic Director;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills are essential to lead multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
What's on Offer
Excellent working environment
Great opportunity to broaden your skill set