You are here
Organisational Development Manager
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Dynamic and Growing Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a high profile organisation who are currently under going a review of their organisational structure and design. They are looking for a candidate to join the Human Resources team to design, develop and deliver diverse and tailored organisational learning and development strategies, policies, projects and initiatives to build workforce capability.
Reporting to the HR Director, key responsibilities of the role include;
- Leading the design and implementation of OD strategies by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Designing appropriate tools and programs in line with succession planning and talent development
- Overseeing and leading the analysis of organisational performance gaps across the business and looking at how interventions can be made to foster high performance
- Developing strategies to enhance workforce effectiveness, attraction and the retention of key talent.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in the development and management of organisation wide culture initiatives and strong project management experience. You will have in depth experience in managing people and projects from beginning to end and have a collaborative and proactive approach to your work. Tertiary qualification in relevant area is a must aswell as excellent problem solving and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and Growing organisation
- 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
- CBD Location