You are here
OTC Applicatio Specialist
- Global Business
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation based in the Eastern suburbs. This position is part of the Corporate IT team - more specifically in the ERP Operational Systems that provides support and development of Enterprise level Supply Chain and Order to Cash Applications to end users.
This position is primarily responsible to manage the support and development of SAP, specifically Order to Cash. You will be expected to lean upon your SAP project management experience and demonstrate excellent stakeholder management. This role reports into your manager who is based in the US.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 OTC/SD (sales and distribution) functionality.
- Experience in a full life cycle SAP implementation
- Experience with interfacing SAP to TPD (Third Party Distributor) systems is preferred.
- Experience implementing SAP SD, Pricing, Distribution module in a FDA and GxP regulated environment.
- Experience managing projects or components of large projects.
- Experience working in a matrix organisation.
- Able to manage work across virtual teams
- Able to effectively translate business requirements to a solution using the SAP ECC 6.0 system, bolt-ons to SAP ECC 6.0, and related tools.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity for a OTC specialist to join a large, global business. If you feel you match the above requirements, please apply.