You are here
- Full time role - Southeatern suburbs
- Great opportunity to work for a well known and market leading dairy business
About Our Client
Our client is one the largest FMCG food businesses in Australia and is a vibrant and sustainable provider of dairy products to the region. Boasting some of the best known brands on the current market, it is renowned for its respected name and well known products and brands. With multiple sites across Victoria, it has an extremely strong reputation in the consumer marketplace.
An opportunity has arisen for and experienced packaging technologist to join their dynamic team. The business is currently undergoing some growth and changes within and has an immediate need for a new member to their packaging team. Reporting directly to the R&D team leader and alongside the packaging team, the packaging technologist will be responsible for developing tight briefs for new and existing packaging solutions. Working closely with the suppliers you will possess excellent negotiation skills in order to challenge their capabilities in order to bring new ideas to market. You will have a strong understanding of the current market trends and with this you will be required to support the current projects and have a strong forward focus with Continuous Improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess the following skills.
- A relevant Science/Food technology qualification and background.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in an FMCG environment.
- Ability to hit the ground running is essential.
- Should possess a good understanding of all aspects of packaging and have exceptional project management skills.
- Background in dealing with key stakeholders and cross disciplinary interaction like sales and marketing.
- Experience with NPD, quality improvement or cost reduction projects.
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate and a fantastic opportunity to develop their career within a well known and respected organisation. There is huge potential for career growth and development.