You are here
- My client is looking for an experienced paraplanner to join their bank on a 12 m
- Attractive package and great CBD location
About Our Client
Multinational bank across Australia and New Zealand.
As a Paraplanner, you will prepare and deliver high quality Statements of Advice (SOAs) in an efficient and timely manner, by working in partnership with Advisers.
- Partner closely with Advisers in ensuring the appropriateness of documentation, client strategies, fees, product recommendations, and delivery of documentation as part of SOA preparation and delivery process.
- Conduct Pulse Checks on submitted documentation and raise any concerns in the Pulse report.
- Prepare and deliver SOAs while ensuring the correct balance between turnaround times and quality.
- Establish, build and maintain effective relationships with Advisers and other key stakeholders in the Paraplanning network.
- Ensure that the content of SOAs is consistent, accurate and meets current service and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively ensure that job related skill levels are maintained and enhanced via appropriate technical and self-development training.
- Keep abreast of internal template, policy and procedure changes to assess their impact on and apply those changes to SOAs and the Advice provided.
- Adhere to relevant policies, processes and procedures in alignment with the Operational Risk Management Framework, Supervision and Monitoring Framework and standards of compliance.
- To be individually responsible for meeting productivity and workflow management guidelines.
- Actively contribute to continually improving the end-to-end customer experience and Paraplanning process.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks, issues or opportunities that are raised.
- Effectively utilise appropriate technology to assist with the SOA development process.
- Apply technical knowledge and technical writing skills in the preparation of SOAs to ensure they are written in a professional manner that can be easily understood by customers.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you require:
- At least 1-2 years' Paraplanning experience
- Sound knowledge of the advice process
- RG146 compliant in the following generic and specialist areas: Generic knowledge; Managed investments; Life insurance; Superannuation; Financial planning and skills
- Tertiary qualifications (Commerce/Business/Economics/Accounting) is essential
- Clear and audible communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
An extremely competitive package is on offer for the successful Paraplanner.