You are here
Part Time Finance Business Partner
- Part Time role with an Immediate Start
- CBD Location
About Our Client
My client is a large and diverse organisation. They are entering into a significant period of transformation and reform to an operating model that places customers at the centre of its service. The Finance division will play a central role in this exciting change by building a funding model which devolves control and accountability to the operational business. Your role will be a key business partner engaging with a variety of senior stakeholders across a key business unit.
You will act as an agent of change, helping to facilitate and support pragmatic decision making within the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk.
- Lead and provide oversight on the current budgeting cycle.
- Lead financial processes ensuring risk mitigation and adherence to financial governance policy and procedure.
- Build positive relationships with key stakeholders to build financial literacy, promote finance business practice while becoming familiar with their programs, systems, processes and policies.
- Drive change and improvement in budgeting reporting and fiscal responsibility and financial processes to ensure operational needs are met and processes are effective and efficient for everyone.
- Provide key insights into profit and loss performance, budget variances, trend analysis, direct and indirect costs, overhead allocations and KPI reporting to stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
You will hold relevant qualifications in Business or Accounting and have demonstrated sound business acumen with the ability to seek information, analyse evidence and proactively provide sound financial advice to support business objectives and strategy. You will have a track record of completing complex finance and business analysis and possess high level written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence staff at all levels. You will have a strong ability to build relationships, engage stakeholders, coach and mentor non finance staff in the principles of sound financial decision making.
What's on Offer
- Part Time hours
- Excellent CBD location
- Genuine value add role