You are here
Part Time Finance Manager
- Part time opportunity 3 days per week
- Fantic culture and working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a NFP organisation seeking an experienced Finance Manager to drive business improvements and operations. They are centrally located and offer an exciting opportunity to work 3 days a week or school hours to run the day to day accounting processes reporting into the CFO.
- Day to day accounting and managing all aspects of finance including, monthly management reporting, statutory reporting and managing the transactions team and bookkeeper.
- Reporting to the board and providing accurate and timely financial management reports, analysis, forecasting and creating complex budget models
- Presenting to the CEO and board members on financial results and analysis
- Working with the CFO and executive team to recommend improvements to the finance processes as well as striving for cost saving and implementing initiatives across the business
- Re- writing financial policies and procedures and managing the accruals and acquittals for grants.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting across the business and liaising with operation managers to discuss budgets and variances.
- Actively involved in the finance systems upgrade working with internal and external bodies to successfully integrate the system across finance, HR and IT.
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in the role you must have experience managing all aspects of finance for a small to medium sized organisation with exposure to board members and presenting information on a regular basis.
- The ideal candidate will posses a professional accounting qualification who is looking to work 3 days a week or school hours.
- The successful candidate will also have string systems knowledge, including; streamlining processes as well as being involved in a system upgrade or implementation.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in the growth of an organisation
- Immediate start
- Part time flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Location
- on Site Parking