You are here
Work for a global leader in tertiary education
Attractive daily rate
About Our Client
- Huge Australian organisation that is rapidly growing, and attracts recognition and reputation from within the market on a global level.
- Uniquely hands-on job with a number of different levels of exposure to many parts of the business using PeopleSoft 9.0
- Design, build, and implement solutions and services according to agreed service levels, balancing time and quality targets.
- Liaise proactively with multiple stakeholders in the development and functionality process.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Planning.
- Participate in the constant review, and analysis of current processes and system of operation.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proactive approach to their work, and the ability to think on their feet and react to changing circumstances.
- Commercial experience using PeopleSoft 9 and understanding its use on a broader scale to enhance the functionality of the business.
- Experience with PeopleSoft toolsets such as PeopleCode, Application Engine, XML Publisher, COBOL and also enterprise class database knowledge such as PL/SQL.
What's on Offer
Work for a global leader in their field on an attractive daily rate for a 3 month contract, with the view for extension a realistic possibility.