You are here
Peoplesoft Test Analyst
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- CBD Location
- Six Month Contract
About Our Client
A leading education establishment is going through great periods of change; as a result of this growth they require additional resources
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Prepare and execute all Manual testing cases.
- Follow Agile Methodology when conducting Testing.
- Creation and maintenance of all testing documentation.
- Conduct user experience testing.
- Some automation activities will be required.
- Build close working relationships with the Development and Project's team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in both Manual and Automated testing.
- Previous experience working in an Agile testing role.
- Good working knowledge of user experience testing.
- Must have knowledge of the following tools: JIRA, HP QC, HP QTP, BPT and PeopleSoft network.
- Work well with a team and also be able to work Autonomously
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great rates
- Fantastic culture
- Six month contract