You are here
Pet Territory Manager
- Global leading Human and Animal health organisation
- Fantastic career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is committed to being a global leader in health care to help change millions of lives for the better through safe, effective and affordable medicines and health care services. They have a leading portfolio of medicines that prevent, treat and cure diseases across a broad range of therapy areas. This role is on the Animal Health side of the business and its passion is for the health and wellness of animals. They have commitment to research and have discovered and developed some of the leading products that can make pets live longer and healthier.
You will be working in the west of Melbourne (and some regional areas) as an important part of the sales team, with a key focus to maximise sales and market share within your territory.
Strong interpersonal and networking skills will enable you to build and maintain strong customer relationships with Veterinary clinics and Retailers in your territory.
Delivering information on positive health benefits of the products through utilising clinical research and excellent communication skills is key to success. You will use your relationship building skills to create long lasting win/win solutions to drive overall category growth.
Key to your success will be your ability to also identify and act upon new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- High level of self motivation
- Willingness to learn and develop your career over the long-term
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Professional communication skills
- Ideally have a track record in consultative/ solution based sales; ideally within a Animal health / Pharma / FMCG environment
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Degree qualifications (ideally with a science or business focus, although not essential)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + Super;
- Company car or vehicle allowance
- Great Career Development Opportunities.