You are here
- International business looking to drive strategy and planning.
- ASX listed business looking for a strong analyst.
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed business based here in Perth, they have operations all over the globe and are leading the way in their particular sector. Having experienced rapid expansion over the last three years it is now essential they implement strategy and planning across the entire business.
The Planning Analyst will report directly to the Head of Business Planning and assist with the following:
- Preparing financial, commercial and business analysis to support strategic decision making across the organisation;
- Preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Prepare the 3-5 year strategic plans
- Partner with the Executive Team through the provision of ad hoc analytical support and scenario modelling to prepare executive and board papers;
- Creating financial models in MS Excel to support strategic decision making, planning and development;
- Conducting due diligence where needed for potential acquisition opportunities and create scenario and valuation models to assist decision making
- Business partnering with Operational Managers to provide financial information and support, and to establish operational expenditure budgets.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be CPA, CA or CFA qualified, or working towards qualification. You must have strong Excel skills, and experience creating and working with financial models. This role requires a candidate with proven experience providing analytical support to key decision makers. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must in this role as you will be working closely with stakeholders across multiple business units.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package between around $100,000 - $120,000 + super.