You are here
Planning and Coordination Officer
Exciting strategic planning role
About Our Client
The leading authority for transport throughout NSW is looking for an experienced Planning and Coordination officer to oversee training services within the Organisational Development Branch which covers the businesses core divisions.
Reporting to the Planning and Coordination Lead within the Organisational Development branch the Planning and Coordination Officer will be responsible for coordinating, administrating and supporting the facilities and resources required to ensure quality training services are available for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Proven experience in a logistics role preferably with a focus on training delivery and evidence of delivering a high quality service through effective planning and resource coordination.
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop strong and lasting business relationships
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills and an ability to perform in a high pressure environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent relevant experience.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects with a leading transport provider. Highly competitive package with potential to extend contract for right candidate.