You are here
- Mulgrave location
- Global, reputable company
About Our Client
Our client is a UK owned Global Construction business, employing over 220 staff and contractors across Australia with local turnover in excess of $180M. They have over 40 years of experience working at the cutting edge of the construction industry, having developed a diverse portfolio of assets across commercial, residential and government sectors with award winning projects.
Reporting directly to the CFO of the Australian business, you will also liaise heavily with the Victorian Plant Manager and Project Managers. Your role will centre on the following duties;
- Establish and maintain the fixed asset accounting system.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Analyze CWIP projects.
- Analyze depreciable lives of plant/property units, particularly focussing on high value assets.
- Budgeting and reporting across the plant, including rent, wages etc.
- Prepare and conduct special reports, research, and projects, as required.
- Liaise with the appropriate external areas such as federal and state audit, tax, regulatory and other agencies as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be included in the shortlist you will be:
- Degree qualified
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experienced Accountant ideally within the Building/Construction industry or have experience with high value assets
- Ideally have used Great Plains
What's on Offer
- Reputable business within the Industry
- Accessible South East location
- Competitive remuneration package