You are here
- Autonomous leadership role
- Global energy business with a strong growth potential
About Our Client
My client is an established power and energy business who work with a growing customer base globally. With a continued focus on growing their asset base they now have a strong investment portfolio in Australia providing collaborative and hands-on customised energy solutions to wide range of industries.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the role is accountable for the daily operations and maintenance of a remote power station. This key leadership position is responsible for the performance of the power station and will act as the key interface with the Primary customer on site.
- Provide leadership and direction to a strong technical team on site to ensure key metrics are met across safety, reliability & availability of supply and cost.
- Drive the implementation of and compliance with the company's business processes and operational strategies on site.
- Engage the primary customer on a regular basis to ensure collaboration in achieving site targets.
- Develop and coach staff to maximise their potential.
This role is offered on a 4/3 roster from Perth.
The Successful Applicant
- Seeking an experienced power generation leader with 8 or more years experience with tertiary qualifications or trades background with demonstrated leadership experience in a power generation environment.
- You will be a robust and strong willed leader who has the proven experience and track record in successfully managing large operations preferably within power generation.
- Furthermore you will demonstrate a strong communication style with independence and decision making skills while interfacing with multiple stakeholders effectively to ensure a common objective.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive the business will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities by taking ownership of the entire operation within a dynamic business.