You are here
- Exciting six month contract role with power generation business based in Darwin
- Must be willing to relocate with a relocation allowance provided
About Our Client
- Our client is part of the Northern Territory Governments new reforms.
- Their aim is to produce and efficiently generate electricity across the state from gas, steam and solar.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to achieve effective operation of generating plant and associated equipment across the power stations. It will also include.
- Monitoring, recording, reporting and analysing operating data.
- Operate and monitor gas turbines, steam turbines and heat recovery steam generators.
- Supervise work on site and maintain the safety of personnel on site.
The Successful Applicant
The chosen operator MUST have the relevant experience or they will not be put forward.
- Turbine and boiler tickets.
- Recent experience of working on gas turbines.
- Excellent track record of health and safety
- Must be willing to relocate to Darwin residential
What's on Offer
The client has a very generous package on offer which includes.
- Base salary of $86,329 per annum
- Shift allowances
- Relocation assistance